Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New Blog: As Your Soul Prospers

My sister, Christina, has started a new blog. She's new in the blogosphere, but already doing better than I did. :D I encourage you to visit her blog and check it out. Little nuggets come in each day that you can apply to your life. The title of the blog is: AS YOUR SOUL PROSPERS and is based on III John verse 2 "Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth." (KJV)

Have you ever wondered how to incorporate the truths you know about spiritual and physical health, prayer, encouragement and the fruits of the spirit into your daily life. While not claiming to be an expert on these subjects, Christina has started a blog to help promote these things. Currently she's doing a study on The Proverbs 31 woman and is posting the things she learns. She also posts book reviews, recipes, and other things she thinks women might be interested in. She began the blog on April 27th with the following post:

Welcome! I trust that you will find encouragement here. Third John verse 2 states: "Beloved, I pray that in all respects you may prosper and be in good health, just as your soul prospers." (NASB) As the Scripture reference indicates, I will pray for you, just ask! My goal is to provide a place for sharing about Bible studies that I am participating in or have completed, as well as information on physical health. I am not a doctor or nutritionist, but I enjoy making healthy food for my family and believe that family meal time should be honored. I am not a counselor and have not completed seminary, but I hope to share what God is doing in my life and what He can do in your life through the far reaches of the internet. God Bless You!

1 comments:

Christina said...

Michelle, thanks so much for your overview of my blog and for getting the word out there that it exists! Good luck getting back to blogging and thanks for all of your help getting started!

God Bless!

Help Us Out!

Michelle D. Rodgers's Fan Box

About Me

I have been married since July, 1990. God has blessed me and my husband with four children. My oldest will graduate in May and head to college. I enjoy reading and began writing my own stories a few years ago.

Label Cloud


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster