Monday, May 18, 2009

Starting Over – Again

Well, I'm starting this blog thing again. It seems like life just keeps getting in my way. So, here's a little bit of what I'm going to try to do. I'm going to try to post at least a little bit every day, not promising I will, just that I'll try. Here's what the schedule will look like.

Monday:

My Blog – this may be a rant, a preview of my week, a funny story, some current event, or anything. Not really sure, just whatever happens to strike my fancy that day. :D

Tuesday:

Another Blog – I'll use this day to introduce you to another blog I like. I'll start off with my sister's blog tomorrow.

Wednesday:

Book Review – Is a book worth your time and money? I'll let you know what I found in the books I'm currently reading

Thursday:

Author Interview – Interviews with your favorite authors. If you have someone you'd like to see, send me their name and I'll see what I can do.

Friday:

Not sure! Any suggestions?

Saturday:

Storytime – I've chosen one of my completed stories and I'll post a chapter a week. Enjoy, and let me know what you think.

Sunday:

Devotional – a short devotional to brighten your day.


 

So, stop back in tomorrow and see what my sister has on her mind.

1 comments:

Kathryn Neff Perry, PhD, MA, LMHC said...

Michelle, I know what you mean about "life" getting in the way. Everyday, I'm having the same problem---but what's the alternative??? lol
Blessings to you my friend
Katt

Help Us Out!

Michelle D. Rodgers's Fan Box

About Me

I have been married since July, 1990. God has blessed me and my husband with four children. My oldest will graduate in May and head to college. I enjoy reading and began writing my own stories a few years ago.

Label Cloud


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster