Thursday, November 27, 2008

BE THANKFUL

Be thankful for the valley,

It means you’ve just come off one mountain and are heading towards another.

Be thankful for illnesses,
Without them good health wouldn’t mean as much.

Be thankful for the time, however long or short, you had with your loved one before God called them home,
Those precious memories will be with you until you see them again.

Be thankful for your family, even when they drive you crazy,
Without them you’d be alone in this world.

Be thankful for the lean times,
They make the wealthy times that much sweeter.

Be thankful for your sins,
They’re why Christ died for us.

0 comments:

Help Us Out!

Michelle D. Rodgers's Fan Box

About Me

I have been married since July, 1990. God has blessed me and my husband with four children. My oldest will graduate in May and head to college. I enjoy reading and began writing my own stories a few years ago.

Label Cloud


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster