Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Journey of Writer Danica Favorite

Today's blog spotlight will be on Danica Favorite's blog – The Journey of Writer Danica Favorite. She's a cyberfriend who I've known for a few years. She is a writer and is a finalist in this year's ACFW Genesis Contest. Beyond that, she's also a mom and a wife. Her blog is always good for at least one laugh; if you're interested in writing, she's got great advice; and, if you're looking for a good read, she's always got a great book review up.

Learn how she manages work, writing, marriage, parenting, family and life all at one time.

0 comments:

Help Us Out!

Michelle D. Rodgers's Fan Box

About Me

I have been married since July, 1990. God has blessed me and my husband with four children. My oldest will graduate in May and head to college. I enjoy reading and began writing my own stories a few years ago.

Label Cloud


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster